Golf Sudbury Golfers!
We are pleased to announce that we have opened all five of the Golf Sudbury properties effective Saturday, May 16, 2020.
In order to proceed cautiously and adhere to key public health and physical distancing measures, we are implementing the following changes until further notice:
- Pro shops are open but only one customer will be allowed at a time into the pro shop.
- We are encouraging all customers to use the Chronogolf app to book their tee times online. By using Chronogolf, you can check in directly with the starter and not go into the pro shop. Also, by linking a confidential credit card to your Chronogolf account, you can charge food and beverage and purchases to your account.
- We are encouraging all customers to use debit or credit as much as possible.
- Tee times are staggered to 10 minutes apart. Maintain pace of play and do not impinge on other groups.
- Golf carts are limited to one cart per golfer, unless you are from the same household. Please note power carts are in limited supply.
- Golf carts and pull carts will be disinfected between each use.
- The clubhouse is closed except washroom facilities which are accessible one person at a time. Facilities will be disinfected after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our pro shop and washroom facilities.
- Kitchen is open for curbside pickup or takeout only. Staff is available to take your order or there is a number to call at each course to order food and beverages for pickup.
On the course:
- Flag poles are to be left in place and modified putting cups are to be used.
- No bunker rakes or ball washers.
- No on-course washroom facilities.
- Additional marshals will ensure physical distancing measures are adhered to on the course.
- COVID 19 has presented challenges we have never encountered before. Keep in mind adjustments made today may need readjusting tomorrow. We will keep you posted as we go.
Be safe and see you on the course!
The Yawney Family